It is Primary Flight Control, LLC’s (“Primary Flight”) policy to set clear expectations for our partners who advertise on the primaryflightcontrol.com website (the “Website”). All advertisements are subject to review and approval by Primary Flight. Primary Flight reserves the right to reject and cancel any advertisement at any time and for any reason (for example, if an ad is deemed inappropriate, offensive, incompatible with our mission, or potentially harmful to the image or reputation of Primary Flight).
Primary Flight is the sole interpreter of these advertising policies, and violation of these policies may, at Primary Flight’s sole discretion, result in the removal of offending ads from the website or the termination of such advertiser’s agreement with Primary Flight.
- Primary Flight does not allow pop-ups and floating ads or surveys.
- Primary Flight may, in its discretion, allow advertisements to be placed adjacent to content related to advertiser interest.
- Advertisers must ensure that their advertisements comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including, without limitation, federal, state and local aviation related laws and regulations.
- Ads must be free of any malicious code, malware, adware, spyware, or potentially harmful software functionality.
- Advertisers must ensure that their advertisements do not infringe or violate any right of any person or entity.
- Advertisers must not make untrue, misleading, or unsubstantiated claims about their products or services.
- The presence of an ad does not constitute or imply Primary Flight’s endorsement of or affiliation with the advertised company or product or service. Advertisers must not suggest that their products or services are endorsed by or affiliated with Primary Flight.
- Ads must have a clearly visible border that distinguishes it from Primary Flight’s content. The style of the ad must not mimic any features of the Website or visually blend into the Website style in any respect by the use of confusingly similar icons, colors, fonts, buttons, links, logos or language. All ads must be otherwise displayed in such a way that they clearly are not part of Primary Flight content.
- Advertiser links (including links embedded in ads) must open a new browser window – that is, when visitors click on an ad, they will be directed to the advertiser’s own website in a new browser window, and Primary Flight’s window must remain open after the click through ad has been accessed.
- Ads that continuously flash, shake, blink or have some other visually busy animation are not allowed. (examples of this include, but not limited to, dancing figures/objects, blinking/flashing colors, jumping objects that are solely used to grab user attention).
The policy above is intended to provide general guidance and is not meant to be inclusive or exhaustive. Primary Flight reserves the right to modify this policy at any time, in its sole discretion, by posting a revised policy to the Website.